Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Rausch Creek St Pattys Day??

Old 02-24-2014, 05:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dcharge74
Yup. Are you guys wheeling both days? The Tatas group is just Saturday, I believe. I was thinking of heading over to the northeast property on Sunday to scout some green trails to take my group on in August. Of all the times I've been up at Rausch, I've only ever been over there for a 1/2 day.
I can wheel both days. I had planned on going the 22. But I'll do the 23 too. Given I have my lift installed by then.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by PAwrangler08
I can wheel both days. I had planned on going the 22. But I'll do the 23 too. Given I have my lift installed by then.
If you need a hand with the install, let me know. I'd be happy to help if I'm free.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:12 AM
JK Freak

If you need a hand with the install, let me know. I'd be happy to help if I'm free.
Sounds good. Thanks. I've been looking around to see if anyone has a lift. One buddy I work with has one in Schuylkill County. But worse case scenario I'll just do it in the garage. I'll let you know when I get it. I just ordered it last Tuesday.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:23 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup. Are you guys wheeling both days? The Tatas group is just Saturday, I believe. I was thinking of heading over to the northeast property on Sunday to scout some green trails to take my group on in August. Of all the times I've been up at Rausch, I've only ever been over there for a 1/2 day.
We will need to check the schedule and see if we need to get anything done for customers on that Sunday.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:53 PM
JK Freak

Mines going in in the next couple if weeks. It's sitting in my garage right now, looking all lonely.
Had a little windfall from work (driver if the year bonus) so I'm getting a bumper and probably a winch too. Picked up a Teraflex hinge/carrier too.

Damn I'm going to be busy....
Old 02-25-2014, 03:56 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Billbikes
Mines going in in the next couple if weeks. It's sitting in my garage right now, looking all lonely. Had a little windfall from work (driver if the year bonus) so I'm getting a bumper and probably a winch too. Picked up a Teraflex hinge/carrier too. Damn I'm going to be busy....
Yea me too. RK 3.5" X Factor and RR XHD Snorkel. Oh and Clayton HD crossmember lol
Old 02-25-2014, 04:31 PM
Former Vendor

Looking like the 23rd won't be possible for us. We will be picking up a JKUR on the way back from RC on the 22nd so we can install front and rear Artec Trusses. We also might be installing a set of gears in that rig as well.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:16 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Smashboogie 4x4
Looking like the 23rd won't be possible for us. We will be picking up a JKUR on the way back from RC on the 22nd so we can install front and rear Artec Trusses. We also might be installing a set of gears in that rig as well.
Hahahaha so I have just heard. Big plans I hear lol. (At least if we are talking about same person lol)
Old 02-25-2014, 05:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Smashboogie 4x4
We will be picking up a JKUR on the way back from RC on the 22nd so we can install front and rear Artec Trusses. We also might be installing a set of gears in that rig as well.
Detonator yellow with half doors?
Old 02-25-2014, 05:20 PM
JK Freak

Detonator yellow with half doors?
Lol at least I'm not the only one. Someone with a detonator yellow JKUR and half doors. Just texted me a little bit ago with his new plans. Lol what a coincidence.

Quick Reply: Rausch Creek St Pattys Day??