Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Rausch Creek Weekend Wheelin' 5/5 - 5/6

Old 05-10-2012, 07:47 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He said he spoke to the owner and he wants to make it right and keep me happy as a past and hopefully a continued future customer. So, by the sounds of it - yea. I have copies of the invoices in hand for the replacement parts which I will be handing to them and requesting a check for it. Also, they need to pick up the tab to get it towed there as well because I have no way of getting it there....
Old 05-10-2012, 08:33 AM
JK Junkie

Will do. Should be bringing it over probably Tuesday like I said.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:14 AM
JK Junkie

Jeep was picked up this morning by their tow guy and dropped off to the shop. Was told that they are going to have their local machinist bore out the hole on my knuckle to ensure it's done 100% accurately. Something I can appreciate to ensure I don't run into the same issue. Other than that, they said it should be done before the end of the day wednesday....so, fingers cross i'll be back on the road.....it's been too long already....
Old 05-15-2012, 10:31 AM
JK Junkie

It better not be! haha
Old 10-02-2012, 10:08 AM
JK Junkie

TIM! You removed that awesome video you took of my jeep going over the rock garden back in May!? I went to go check it out again and it's gone! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Old 10-02-2012, 01:38 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC
TIM! You removed that awesome video you took of my jeep going over the rock garden back in May!? I went to go check it out again and it's gone! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Yea I had to reorganize all my many passwords. Too scattered. Redid my YouTube channel. I may still have it somewhere. Let me check.

Quick Reply: Rausch Creek Weekend Wheelin' 5/5 - 5/6