Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Rear Passenger Fender and Side Step are Busted!

Old 08-25-2008, 04:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear Passenger Fender and Side Step are Busted!

Hey guys - hoping someone out there can help me with some parts. I recently got smashed in the parking garge at work and the passenger side rear fender flare and side step (4 door) are toast. Anyone have a set of side steps (or the passenger one) they are looking to get rid of cheap? Any of you guys upgrade to flat fenders and hang on to the factory (Red Rock) flares???? I'm in Northern Virginia and will pay shipping if any one wants to work out a deal for a reasonable price....

Anyone in Northern VA / Maryland area that has the parts I need?

Thanks guys!
Old 08-26-2008, 08:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UPDATE! Passenger Side Rear Fender and Side Step

Well - through this great forum and the kindness of RedNeckJeep in GA I'm going to be able to replace the side step that got crushed. In addition I found a body shop that is doing all the repair work on the fender and door sill for a reasonable price. Looks like I'll have it all back together and like new soon. Thanks for the replies and a special thanks to RedNeck Jeep!

Quick Reply: Rear Passenger Fender and Side Step are Busted!