Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

South Carolina?

Old 04-19-2007, 12:14 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey five off are you going to Camp Jeep?? Its not too far from you.... I will be there!!!
Old 04-19-2007, 12:25 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i love beaufort as well...beautiful city. I interned there for a summer and i love it. Nothing better then sitting on the porch, drinking sweet tea in my boat shoes and khakis and watching the river
Old 04-20-2007, 06:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JKGirl
How can beaufort NC be better??? Beaufort is right between Charleston and Savanna....ooooh...plus all the Marines!!!! oooh rah!! oh and palm trees, sweet tea...ahhhhhh....I tell you I am really a misplaced southern gal...
2 words : Outer Banks
Old 04-20-2007, 06:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey five off are you going to Camp Jeep?? Its not too far from you.... I will be there!!!
I'm thinking about it. My wife is due w/ #3 in late August, which makes things a wee bit tricky in July.

I may just bring my 5-year-old son with me.
Old 04-26-2007, 04:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Bump.

Pregnant wife just put the KIBASH on my Camp Jeep trip.

Good thing I'm a Cubs fan. (next year...)

sorry for hijacking the thread...

Last edited by FiveOff; 04-26-2007 at 07:20 AM.
Old 04-28-2007, 12:29 PM
JK Newbie

Greenville.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Mount Pleasant, SC

I have a 97 tj and looking at a new jk. I figure buying a jeep every 10 years isn't too bad. Where did you guys/gals pick up your new jk's and were you pleased with the service and deal?

Thanks
Old 04-30-2007, 12:15 PM
JK Newbie

I live in Upstate SC - I go to Clemson and live in Anderson.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:37 PM
JK Super Freak

I guess I live in the boondocks compaired to some of you I mean Charleston is the big city.
Actually I spend most of my time in Goose Creek or unless I am working out in the sticks somewhere trying to get away from people. If you see me wave I wave back and sometimes first. I'm not hard to spot I run the rescue green 4 door with Aim To Misbehave in black lettering on the hood and all the stickers on it. Right now I have all 4 doors off and a safari top on but who knows what it will look like next. I change things with my moods so even the stickers (displays for the buisness) are magnetic so I can move them or remove them at will. If you see me I do have every sticker on the jeep for sale and also can custom make anything you want so feel free to get my number, card, or ask when I am stopped in traffic I will pull over as soon as I can.
BTW I am not looking to hook up to go offroading or join a group I don't have the time to spare. I do go out when I feel like it during the week because I work from home and that's my usual free time. I work weekends selling my stuff wherever I can unless I am spending time with the wife and kids.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:42 PM
JK Super Freak

How can beaufort NC be better??? Beaufort is right between Charleston and Savanna....ooooh...plus all the Marines!!!! oooh rah!! oh and palm trees, sweet tea...ahhhhhh....I tell you I am really a misplaced southern gal...
Not to mention the fishing and one of the few stretches of undeveloped beach along the coastline. :toung: It's rare to see a place where on a big high tide the waves crash into the forest. Got to love Beaufort, SC and the state park a little further down 21.

Quick Reply: South Carolina?