Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Thursday meets Starbucks North Jersey

Old 07-23-2013, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thursday meets Starbucks North Jersey

Every Thursday for the past years, car fanatics and bike fanatics have meets at Starbucks. For any type of car,bike and etc.. a luxury section, ricer section, bike and etc.. Parking lot gets packed. Since I've gotten my jeep, I have not seen that many jeep owners probably 2 so far out of 200 or so cars and 50 or so bikes:suicide:... So if any body feels like hanging out lookin at cars, bikes, girls and so on feel free to arrive and make your/our own jeep section and hangout spot.. People usually arrive at 930-10 people usually leave at 12.

Old 08-01-2013, 04:53 PM
JK Newbie

I haven't been to a car meet in ages and can't make it tonight, it's raining anyways, but maybe I will stop by next week with my stock Rubi and see what's out there.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Juice33
I haven't been to a car meet in ages and can't make it tonight, it's raining anyways, but maybe I will stop by next week with my stock Rubi and see what's out there.
Haha yeah you'll like it though its nice and yeah my saharas stock also lol nothing compared to the rubi but..

Quick Reply: Thursday meets Starbucks North Jersey