Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Trails in SC?

Old 07-15-2008, 10:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trails in SC?

Anyone know of any good trails in SC? I live in Florence County and have found "trails" but I dont think I should drive on them so if there are any real trails let me know!
Old 07-15-2008, 02:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by joeglock
as far as i know the only legal place to wheel in SC is gulches, in laurens. here is the site: www.gulchesorvpark.com

also we have a group run there on the 9th of august.
dang thats all there is in SC...Ive heard of that place b4 and will go eventually but its 3hrs away so I just gotta find time to go...u ever been? any good?
Old 07-15-2008, 03:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by joeglock
I have been there like 4 maybe five times, mostly when i lived in augusta, ga. but this august trip will be the 2nd time i will drive 10 hours to go there since i moved up to maryland in march.

they have more than 30 trails on 80 acres.

i love it there.
sweet, If u drive 10hrs to go it will def be worth my 3hr trip
Old 07-15-2008, 04:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

oh...I doubt I can make that one...have a vacation planned Aug 7-12 then I start back to college the 20th...I dunno, if things change Ill let ya know but I know u guys will have a great time...u going with family?

Quick Reply: Trails in SC?