Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Where to get an AEV Hood painted in Mont Co MD (or surrounding areas)?

Old 06-04-2008, 01:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to get an AEV Hood painted in Mont Co MD (or surrounding areas)?

So, anyone have a shop that does great work at decent prices for something like this? I'll be needing the hood I'm ordering painted along with the grills for it and the bumper.

So, shops in Mont Co MD are idea, but so are any up around Westminster, MD near Appalachian Off Road.

Thanks!
Old 06-05-2008, 02:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
So, anyone have a shop that does great work at decent prices for something like this? I'll be needing the hood I'm ordering painted along with the grills for it and the bumper.

So, shops in Mont Co MD are idea, but so are any up around Westminster, MD near Appalachian Off Road.

Thanks!
In Silver Spring, I've used Quattro Auto Body on Brookville Rd, with great results.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Cool, thanks USA. I've got a Quattro 2 mins from my house here in Bethesda. I'll head over and talk to them today about painting my AEV hood and the grills.

Quick Reply: Where to get an AEV Hood painted in Mont Co MD (or surrounding areas)?