Notices
Eastern Canada If you live in the New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland or Labrador area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

east coasters

Old 09-07-2008, 09:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default east coasters

the powers that be have decide to separate canada into 3 sections
west -Manitoba Saskatchewan Alberta British Columbia Yukon North West Territories Nunavut
central - Ontario Quebec
east - New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia Newfoundland, Labrador

I hope this is favorable to everyone the split is based on population density according to my child's grade 7 text book.

enjoy.

i will be taking time to go through the central section and move items to east and west as required.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WRAITHYJEEP
the powers that be have decide to separate canada into 3 sections
west -Manitoba Saskatchewan Alberta British Columbia Yukon North West Territories Nunavut
central - Ontario Quebec
east - New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia Newfoundland, Labrador

I hope this is favorable to everyone the split is based on population density according to my child's grade 7 text book.

enjoy.

i will be taking time to go through the central section and move items to east and west as required.
I dont like it. Makes you guys seem to close to us real east coasters. Couldnt you call yourselves northern new englanders or something how bout Newfies since your all near Newfoundland? Or how bout southern n. polers/ southeast polers, eastern canucks....anything, anything?

Quick Reply: east coasters