Notices
Eastern Canada If you live in the New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland or Labrador area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

What have you done to your Jeep today?

Old 06-22-2013, 09:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Detonatorunlimited
By selection I mean sizes. 15",16",17" rims 33",35 tires. I'm going with black ProComp alloys I think, but alloys vs steelies is another issue.
Can't wait to see everything come togeter
Old 06-22-2013, 10:01 AM
JK Freak

Installed new rear XRC bumper with tire carrier
Old 06-22-2013, 10:13 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Detonatorunlimited
Smittybilt XRC front and rear bumper and rock sliders, warn VR8000 winch, warn 350 fogs, rugged ridge XHD snorkel all on order and should be here Monday can't decided on tire and rim combo I should go with, so many factors. Can anyone tell me their selection and why. I don't really want to lift until the warranty is up but with all the armour I'm adding I may have to.
I went with 2 sets of 15" rims both with 3.75" of backspacing Mike..... one 15x8 for offroading with 36x13.5 Bias iRoks on them and one 15x10 with Toyo Open Country MT 35x13.5 Radials.

I went with 15's due to price of tires to put on them and more sidewall to flex when off road plus tire selection. Bunch to choose from in size 15.

Tires I selected strictly for off road of iRoks was due to some other local club members having them and watching them work and outperform other tire brands in the same terrain.... the Goodyear MTR would be a very close second having wheeled a set of these too.

I chose the Toyo MT's for the road in a 35x13.5 because they wear like iron, work pretty good if you don't want to swap out tire sets when off road (aka lazy) and one of the few tires that come in a 13.5 width. That coupled with the 10" rim gives my jeep the stance I like for every day puttin around

Can provide pics if you want

I also went with steelies simply because of cost and trail toughness. I don't mind the black D window steelies but the alloys balance out better.

Good luck... can't wait to see Goliath

Quick Reply: What have you done to your Jeep today?