Notices
European Countries If you live in Europe and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Anyone go wheeling in Poland?

Old 03-13-2012, 09:11 AM
Red
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone go wheeling in Poland?

I am headed up to Poland this summer and would like to do some wheeling. As I understand, Poland has some of the best off roading in Europe - relatively large expanses of wilderness with some challenging trails running through them. Anyway, I will be in the Gdansk (Danzig) area, so if anyone is up there or has been wheeling there, please let me know.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:30 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Red
I am headed up to Poland this summer and would like to do some wheeling. As I understand, Poland has some of the best off roading in Europe - relatively large expanses of wilderness with some challenging trails running through them. Anyway, I will be in the Gdansk (Danzig) area, so if anyone is up there or has been wheeling there, please let me know.
if you come 2013, we can meet in Masurian Lake District...nice for "wheeling"...just ordered my JKU, so will have it Q1/2013...

Quick Reply: Anyone go wheeling in Poland?