JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Event General Discussions (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/event-general-discussions-171/)
-   -   event date?? (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/event-general-discussions-171/event-date-270071/)

INKAHOLIC1217 04-01-2013 11:35 PM

event date??

when is the event? My mom died 2 months ago from breast cancer...I bought my first JK Wrangler 3 days ago...I really would love to show my support..
INK

toolow262 04-02-2013 04:20 AM

Look just below the folders where you posted there are 2 as of now post that give you some info as to when, where, and how to register.

Jeepin Dad 04-02-2013 04:44 AM

Event is August 10 & 11 at Rausch Creek Off-Road Park in Tremont PA. Registration, contact and donation info can be found at Annual Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event. Sorry your mom lost her battle.

Topless for TATAs 04-02-2013 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by INKAHOLIC1217 (Post 3499732)
when is the event? My mom died 2 months ago from breast cancer...I bought my first JK Wrangler 3 days ago...I really would love to show my support..
INK

I am so sorry to hear that you mom lost her fight! We would love to have her at the event and remember her for the fighter that she was.

I just populated the "Event Registration" sub-forum with the information on how to register. If you have any questions about groups, etc. please PM, email or call and we can discuss.

Look forward to meeting you and finding a special way to remember your mom.

INKAHOLIC1217 04-05-2013 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad (Post 3499866)
Event is August 10 & 11 at Rausch Creek Off-Road Park in Tremont PA. Registration, contact and donation info can be found at Annual Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event. Sorry your mom lost her battle.

Hey Thanks!! I live in Md. So travelling to Pa. wont be an issue at all. I will be there
INK

Topless for TATAs 04-06-2013 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by INKAHOLIC1217 (Post 3506348)
Hey Thanks!! I live in Md. So travelling to Pa. wont be an issue at all. I will be there
INK

Excellent! Make sure you sign up soon as spots are disappearing!

Chosinfrozen 10-02-2017 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by Topless for TATAs (Post 3500255)
I am so sorry to hear that you mom lost her fight! We would love to have her at the event and remember her for the fighter that she was.

I just populated the "Event Registration" sub-forum with the information on how to register. If you have any questions about groups, etc. please PM, email or call and we can discuss.

Look forward to meeting you and finding a special way to remember your mom.

Hey just want to say thanks what you all have and continue to do is awesome; i will be heading back to the east coast in a couple more years and I hope you all are still going strong. my sister has been doing the 3 day walks for several years now so i have been supporting her contributions to the cause. maybe if your still going strong this might be my way to contribute to this as well. thanks a lot for all you do, and keep up the great work.