event date??

event date??

Thread: event date??

JK Newbie

Default event date??

when is the event? My mom died 2 months ago from breast cancer...I bought my first JK Wrangler 3 days ago...I really would love to show my support..
    INK

Look just below the folders where you posted there are 2 as of now post that give you some info as to when, where, and how to register.

Event is August 10 & 11 at Rausch Creek Off-Road Park in Tremont PA. Registration, contact and donation info can be found at Annual Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event. Sorry your mom lost her battle.
    Beat Up '07 X with a few modifications

www.toplessfortatas.com

JK Enthusiast Topless for TATAs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by INKAHOLIC1217 View Post
    when is the event? My mom died 2 months ago from breast cancer...I bought my first JK Wrangler 3 days ago...I really would love to show my support..
    INK
    I am so sorry to hear that you mom lost her fight! We would love to have her at the event and remember her for the fighter that she was.

I just populated the "Event Registration" sub-forum with the information on how to register. If you have any questions about groups, etc. please PM, email or call and we can discuss.

Look forward to meeting you and finding a special way to remember your mom.
    Check us out on Facebook at Topless for TATAs

WWW.TOPLESSFORTATAS.COM

JK Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad View Post
    Event is August 10 & 11 at Rausch Creek Off-Road Park in Tremont PA. Registration, contact and donation info can be found at Annual Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event. Sorry your mom lost her battle.
    Hey Thanks!! I live in Md. So travelling to Pa. wont be an issue at all. I will be there
    INK

JK Enthusiast Topless for TATAs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by INKAHOLIC1217 View Post
    Hey Thanks!! I live in Md. So travelling to Pa. wont be an issue at all. I will be there
    INK
    Excellent! Make sure you sign up soon as spots are disappearing!
    Check us out on Facebook at Topless for TATAs

WWW.TOPLESSFORTATAS.COM

Quote Originally Posted by Topless for TATAs View Post
    I am so sorry to hear that you mom lost her fight! We would love to have her at the event and remember her for the fighter that she was.

I just populated the "Event Registration" sub-forum with the information on how to register. If you have any questions about groups, etc. please PM, email or call and we can discuss.

Look forward to meeting you and finding a special way to remember your mom.

Hey just want to say thanks what you all have and continue to do is awesome; i will be heading back to the east coast in a couple more years and I hope you all are still going strong. my sister has been doing the 3 day walks for several years now so i have been supporting her contributions to the cause. maybe if your still going strong this might be my way to contribute to this as well. thanks a lot for all you do, and keep up the great work.
    Chosinfrozen

1ST Jeep took me 17 years to get it and 5 minutes to begin changing it!!!

"A man must never out run his Logistics, or surly you will see the fate of those who have gone before us"