Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

50 posts? Really?

Old 07-29-2010, 11:17 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 50 posts? Really?

OK so I've been a member for over 2 years and I have spent an unhealthy amount of time on here since then. I'm a quiet guy and really see no reason to post unless I don't understand something I've read or feel I can add some value to a conversation. Because of this I have only 8 posts in 2 years. I recently upgraded from a 2.5 BB to a 4" lift and was excited to list several things on the For Sale section after the upgrade only to find that I need 50 posts to be a real member! I'm sorry but that is crazy. At this rate I wont be a member for another 10 years or so. I could obviously throw in the random "looks good" or that's awesome" comments like the 50 or so other posts in various threads but what's the point. I love this forum but should I really be penalized for not posting when I feel I have nothing of value to contribute?
Old 07-29-2010, 11:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DMCSAS70
OK so I've been a member for over 2 years and I have spent an unhealthy amount of time on here since then. I'm a quiet guy and really see no reason to post unless I don't understand something I've read or feel I can add some value to a conversation. Because of this I have only 8 posts in 2 years. I recently upgraded from a 2.5 BB to a 4" lift and was excited to list several things on the For Sale section after the upgrade only to find that I need 50 posts to be a real member! I'm sorry but that is crazy. At this rate I wont be a member for another 10 years or so. I could obviously throw in the random "looks good" or that's awesome" comments like the 50 or so other posts in various threads but what's the point. I love this forum but should I really be penalized for not posting when I feel I have nothing of value to contribute?
Looks good and that's awesome! Sorry, trying to get my post count up.

Seriously though, I been a member on another board for 4 years, I have 10 posts - should be a time seniority thing happening here.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:34 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Please review our FAQ here......https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/faq.php
Any more questions should be directed by pm to Wayoflife.

Quick Reply: 50 posts? Really?