Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Ad deleted?

Old 12-22-2009, 12:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ad deleted?

I posted an ad for 4 KM2's for sale in the JK Wheels and Tires Section and it was deleted. I thought I followed the for sale guidelines. Any Idea why?
Old 12-22-2009, 12:35 PM
JK Jedi Master

Hope this helps:

What is post padding?
Post padding' is the act of abusively making generic posts without adding any significant value to the original topic(s) and done so with the purpose of increasing the total post count a member has. JK-Forum.com discourages this behavior as we see it to be a form of spam. We also reserve the right to delete any post(s) that we determine to be post padding.

Why can't I start a new thread in the For Sale Forum?
In an effort to help control scammers from taking advantage of our members, we have changed the permissions in our for sale forum so that only active members are allowed to start new threads within them. You will need to have approximately 50 legitimate posts (posts made in Anything & Everything do not count and post padding is prohibited) to your name before the forum software acknowledges you as an active member.
Please see the FAQ.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum

haha
Old 12-22-2009, 01:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the clarification Robar.

Thanks jduda.

Quick Reply: Ad deleted?