Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Flag behind the JK heading

Old 11-15-2010, 05:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GaMtnJk
So, it is not appropriate to fly the flag on a daily basis?

"The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing." Section 8j of the Flag Code

i totally agree be proud of your counrty and respect your flag as we all are when we fly the flag of the JK Nation everyday and it shouldnt matter what country your from beacuse on here The JK Forum we are all one Nation Under one flag with one belief and that is JEEP Rules ..
Old 11-23-2010, 08:48 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would definitely buy some of these if they were made into stickers also.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ArtsRx7
I hope he meant don't
my bad
Old 11-23-2010, 11:20 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ECHO
I just caught that.. I thought he meant, hope they don't get offended, but; thats not what he typed..
I actually read it as "don't"! I hate when a simple typo totally reverses the meaning of the sentence. It happens way too often.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:39 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

"The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing." Section 8j of the Flag Code
Agree but...

Originally Posted by gadget799
i totally agree be proud of your counrty and respect your flag as we all are when we fly the flag of the JK Nation everyday and it shouldnt matter what country your from beacuse on here The JK Forum we are all one Nation Under one flag with one belief and that is JEEP Rules ..
This makes the most sense to me since we are a forum for all nations with Jeep Lovin' peeps!

Originally Posted by spleify
I would definitely buy some of these if they were made into stickers also.
x2
Old 11-23-2010, 02:21 PM
JK Jedi Master

Who said anything about it not being appropriate? The reason it is only flown for patriotic type holidays is that to many people get complacent with what they see everyday. It wouldn't take long and it would not be noticed by most. By creating a change it makes people take notice that something is different, therefore paying attention to the flag and what it stands for.
How often do you notice the sticky threads at the top of a forum? Never, because they are always there and never change.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:41 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Robar
Who said anything about it not being appropriate? The reason it is only flown for patriotic type holidays is that to many people get complacent with what they see everyday. It wouldn't take long and it would not be noticed by most. By creating a change it makes people take notice that something is different, therefore paying attention to the flag and what it stands for.
How often do you notice the sticky threads at the top of a forum? Never, because they are always there and never change.
There are sticky threads?

Good Point
Old 11-24-2010, 04:43 PM
JK Freak

[chant] We want flag stickers, We want flag stickers, We want flag stickers [/chant]

Quick Reply: Flag behind the JK heading