Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Forum display/skins?

Old 03-31-2010, 10:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forum display/skins?

Is there a way to change the display settings/skins of the forum? I look at JK-Forum *a lot* and while the greyscale (grey and whites and blacks) display is fine, it would be nice to have at least 1-2 other options of colors to look at?

If there is not a way to change it currently (I know other BB code forums I am on I can change it), any thoughts on adding maybe just 1-2 other skins to give some of us that spend too much time on here a different look from time to time?
Old 03-31-2010, 11:16 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Lightbulb

If you are running Firefox, you can change it in the Tools tab.
Under fonts & colors.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dizzyliz
If you are running Firefox, you can change it in the Tools tab.
Under fonts & colors.
Hrm... used to always use FF but my new work comp doesn't have it.

Time to install it I guess. LOL.

Thanks for the tip...

EDIT: Hmm... didn't really work for me. I changed the background and text color and turned off the "allow sites to choose own colors" clickbox and when I refreshed it looked even worse it was just white backround black text, instead of the maroon background or orange background and silver text... Who knows

Last edited by redrockin7; 04-02-2010 at 05:55 AM.

Quick Reply: Forum display/skins?