Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

How to delete a created thread?

Old 04-18-2013, 08:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to delete a created thread?

I was just wondering if there was a way to delete a thread? I have a thread in the Wheels/Tires for sale section I created as "want to buy" as opposed to "for sale" and I would like to know how to change this if possible please. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
Old 04-18-2013, 12:19 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Go to the thread's OP and then click on the "!" at the bottom of the page (left had side) to report the thread. A dialog box will open and in that box type "please delete this thread for me" and the moderator staff will take care of it.

~Frank~
Old 04-23-2013, 09:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there another way to delete say for instance we sell an item or want to change something? Per the rules in the box it state to use only for specific reasons.

Quick Reply: How to delete a created thread?