Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

How long after you register can you

Old 08-24-2008, 07:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How long after you register can you

Hey I have a coworker that is looking to buy a JK. He is looking at brand new ones but I was telling him about our site. I told him that there are several JKs in the for sale section. well he signed up and tried to log in to look in the for sale section and it wouldn't let him. Is there some kind of grace period now for the member restriced areas before someone can log in? Or did he do something wrong?
thanks
Andrew
Old 08-25-2008, 02:52 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

His account just needs to be approved first, then he will have acces to the member's areas. Whne did he sign up, and what user name did he chose?
Old 08-26-2008, 11:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
His account just needs to be approved first, then he will have acces to the member's areas. Whne did he sign up, and what user name did he chose?
Hey Happy. I think he signed up Saturday afternoon and if I remember correctly his user name started out with SFD1174 maybe. Something that started out with SFD I know that much.

Hey Happy I found him after a search. Thanks for getting back to me on it though. You can delete this thread if need be

Last edited by SFD1248; 08-26-2008 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Found out my info I needed
Old 09-09-2008, 07:14 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If he gets a used JK, have him check into the sale date. I think if it was sold before July 2007 or so it will have the warranty that can be transferred.

Quick Reply: How long after you register can you