Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

JK 2007 is Shaking

Old 12-15-2013, 07:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK 2007 is Shaking

I have a 2007 JK wrangler with a 4 1/2 lift. when I drive the breaks are screaming alittle. When I step on the breaks, I also hear alittle squeaking. I had the breaks check and they appear to be fine but the one thing that happens when I am sometimes driving is the car will randomly shake out of nowhere. I feel the shaking coming on through the steering wheel and the entire vehicle will then shake out of control and will only stop when I stop the vehicle. I had the wheels check and it's not loose, someone mention the bushes. I am out of thoughts.

PLEASE HELP! Any Thoughts on this...

Ray

Last edited by moreno; 12-15-2013 at 07:56 AM.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:59 AM
JK Junkie

Planman's death wobble checklist is a place to start, it'll teach you more about your front axle and what could be an issue. It'll also help the community help you since we will all be using common terms and have a list that has been checked.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2013, 09:13 AM
JK Freak

You have death wobble.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-w...5/#post3375471

Quick Reply: JK 2007 is Shaking