Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Link to project JK PICS?

Old 07-06-2008, 02:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Link to project JK PICS?

I think it would be nice to have a button on the toolbar that links directly to the users project JK picture album...what do you think? As most of us link to pics in our project album i think this would be a welcome (and relatively easy) addition.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by SONIC
We already have that?
yours says...
justinstoffregen
JK Freak

My.Project-JK Gallery
I'm sorry, I should have been more specific. I was asking if the link button could be in the tool bar that is present when you respond to a message. In the place where you see the font options and the smilies and the add a link icon and the add a picture icon and so forth.
Old 07-07-2008, 03:58 PM
JK Super Freak

as it is now i have to open a separate window or tab and go to my.project-jk.com in order to get the properties to post the pics in a thread. A shortcut would be....well, faster.

Quick Reply: Link to project JK PICS?