Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

My post are wrong?

Old 09-05-2012, 11:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My post are wrong?

So on this site you get graded depending on the amount of post you have. I believe that after a certain amount of post, you are allowed to buy and sell stuff, and do other things that are not available to new comers. What I am trying to figure out is that it says I have 19 post total??? I have been on here for a couple years, and am pretty sure I have posted at least a hundred if not a couple hundred comments on here. Whats the deal?
Old 09-05-2012, 11:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Posting in sections that don't add to your post count
Old 09-05-2012, 04:00 PM
JK Freak

You prolly posted on forums that don't count on your overall post count. Ex. The Anything & Everything forum won't count at all.

Also, when you post, you can't just post short, unhelpful messages that don't relate to what's being discussed, it's called post padding. It's against the forum rules.

You might also be posting the wrong threads in the wrong forums.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:30 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Crampt0n
So on this site you get graded depending on the amount of post you have. I believe that after a certain amount of post, you are allowed to buy and sell stuff, and do other things that are not available to new comers. What I am trying to figure out is that it says I have 19 post total??? I have been on here for a couple years, and am pretty sure I have posted at least a hundred if not a couple hundred comments on here. Whats the deal?
You have only made 26 total posts. Find latest posts

Quick Reply: My post are wrong?