Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

My.project jk pic help????

Old 02-09-2008, 05:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My.project jk pic help????

I have been trying to post pics on the my project JK site. The only problem is that my profile shows that I am unregistered and there is no upload on my page after I log on. Does any one know how to fix this? I have been talking to myself and the computer for the last few days in frustration and I think the wife is starting to worry. She won't let the kids get close to me and the dogs are afraid!!!! Help me, I’m losing my mind and time that I could be in the garage playing with my toys!!!!:crazyeye s:
Old 02-09-2008, 05:44 AM
JK Newbie

Did you go through the user process on that site or are you using the same information you used for JK-forum? They can be the same, but it is two different processes.

Although, I will tell you that I have done the above and still have the same problem with not being recognized as a user and not having the ability to upload pictures. It recognizes my id because I tried to re-register and it will not let me because the user name and e-mail are already used.

I have a pm to one of the administrators tyring to resolve. If I get feedback that I think would help I will post on this thread. Please do the same.

I thought maybe it was my own PC settings, but not sure that makes sense if I have full utilization of JK-forum and they seem to be on the same platform
Old 02-09-2008, 05:49 AM
JK Freak

I had better luck logging in if i checked the "remember me " box, but that was on this site.

Last edited by TORN; 02-09-2008 at 05:52 AM.
Old 02-09-2008, 07:38 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You need to register in Myproject-JK as well.
Old 02-09-2008, 07:24 PM
JK Super Freak

I filled out all of the info after clicking on register, I can log in but my profile still said unregistered. I am to the point of giving up. I spend more time fighting with my computer.....I'm done. instead of burning time here I'm going outside to play..I have a mountain bike that needs scratches and I need to get ready for the up coming 24 hour mt bike race. Besides my jeep is getting dust from sitting in the garage....this is getting as bad as sitting in the house and playing guitar hero for 6 hours!!!!!! Sorry boys and girls..it's 74 degrees and sunny for the next 2 weeks...tops off and so are the doors.......I'm OUT!!!!

Last edited by thissideup; 02-09-2008 at 07:32 PM.
Old 02-09-2008, 07:31 PM
JK Jedi Master

they might have to activate your account, wayoflife is on a wheeling trip, send him a Pm.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:18 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thissideup
I filled out all of the info after clicking on register, I can log in but my profile still said unregistered. I am to the point of giving up. I spend more time fighting with my computer.....I'm done. instead of burning time here I'm going outside to play..I have a mountain bike that needs scratches and I need to get ready for the up coming 24 hour mt bike race. Besides my jeep is getting dust from sitting in the garage....this is getting as bad as sitting in the house and playing guitar hero for 6 hours!!!!!! Sorry boys and girls..it's 74 degrees and sunny for the next 2 weeks...tops off and so are the doors.......I'm OUT!!!!
I changed your profile to registered so you should be good to go.

You should have received an activation email that you needed to click on in order to complete your registration....but sometimes these emails get hung up in spam filters and you never get them.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Thank you!!!! I wish I could send ya some of the sunshine we had this weekend, almost 80....I hope it lasts for a week or two...
Old 02-17-2008, 06:58 PM
JK Newbie

Did you do the 24 hours of Old Pueblo? Did it last year - that race is a blast!

angela
Old 02-27-2008, 12:27 PM
JK Super Freak

This year was my 4th year...The road was a nasty mess. The trail was nice with a light tack to it. First lap was a little messy but cake from there. Still rinsing sand out of my frame!!! My Jeep must be at lest 100 lb lighter.
long way from home for you.......I would post pics but I'm still having problems with getting my pics to post on the jk site.
Wes

Last edited by thissideup; 02-27-2008 at 12:32 PM.

Quick Reply: My.project jk pic help????