Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Need help / access to change colors.

Old 08-16-2009, 02:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help / access to change colors.

The standard grey background in threads makes reading extremely difficult for my 49 year old eyes.

I need access to the customize section of my UCP to adjust it.

Thanks.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:51 AM
JK Freak

Go to the thread linked below and go to post #15, it will tell you how to change your screen color and text color in Firefox.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...n+color&page=2
Old 08-16-2009, 10:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks, but I do not have Firefox.
I'm on a Mac and I use Safari.
In the FAQ's, there is mention of the Options to change screen colors, but the FAQ's states it's access may be limited , so I thought I would ask for access so I can change it. When typing in the standard colors I can't see the cursor and it makes it very hard to correct typos or to cut and paste. Even, now as I try to correct misspelled words, I can't see my cursor and I have to use the backspace arrows to move around to fix the typos. It is a pain since my fingers seem to always find the wrong keys when I type.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by A/C Guy
Thanks, but I do not have Firefox.
I'm on a Mac and I use Safari.
In the FAQ's, there is mention of the Options to change screen colors, but the FAQ's states it's access may be limited , so I thought I would ask for access so I can change it. When typing in the standard colors I can't see the cursor and it makes it very hard to correct typos or to cut and paste. Even, now as I try to correct misspelled words, I can't see my cursor and I have to use the backspace arrows to move around to fix the typos. It is a pain since my fingers seem to always find the wrong keys when I type.
I just don't make tipos.

Quick Reply: Need help / access to change colors.