Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Photos

Old 11-17-2013, 07:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photos

Cannot upload a photo from my iPhone or my iPad. I keep getting a error that reads " the remote server sent an unknown response. This could be the result of the forum software plugin being outdated. " anyone else have this issue? Anything that can be done to remedy it? I know I can't be the only member with an iPhone or iPad.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Same here. Subscribed
Old 11-17-2013, 07:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

I guess I should have read other threads. Seems like it is happening to quite a few.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:57 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Same here. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, nothing yet. Been a few weeks of this. Not sure of it is getting fixed.
Old 11-18-2013, 03:39 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 92 Likes on 58 Posts

Hey guys!

I also cannot upload photos from the Apps and as far as know it will be fixed with a new version. The only thing I can suggest is save the uploads until you are using the desktop format. It's not a very good solution, but I'm hoping we see the new apps before the end of the year.

Bob..
Old 11-18-2013, 04:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Several threads ago they suggested you install the IB AutoGroup app to log into the website. I did (IPhone) and now have no issues uploading pictures.

Quick Reply: Photos