Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Posting History

Old 02-24-2009, 07:12 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Posting History

I was looking for an old post of mine and realised that my history only shows the last 500. Is there ANY where we can go to go back further in time?
Old 02-24-2009, 08:03 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dyolfknip
I was looking for an old post of mine and realised that my history only shows the last 500. Is there ANY where we can go to go back further in time?
In the advanced search, there is a field for "Find Posts from". It defaults to "any date" and "and newer". Try changing it to "A year ago" (or however long ago you think it may have been) and "and older".

Otherwise, you may need to add a keyword to your search so it narrows it down to under 500.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:11 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by doojer
In the advanced search, there is a field for "Find Posts from". It defaults to "any date" and "and newer". Try changing it to "A year ago" (or however long ago you think it may have been) and "and older".

Otherwise, you may need to add a keyword to your search so it narrows it down to under 500.
Nope didnt work, I tried search posts from a a year ago and older with my username....no luck.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:14 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

are you looking for something specific we could help you with?
Old 02-24-2009, 08:19 AM
JK Jedi

Nope didnt work, I tried search posts from a a year ago and older with my username....no luck.
You mean it didn't show you your older posts, or it didn't show you the particular post you're looking for?

There are many reasons why an old post may no longer show up in the searches. As Happy said, if you give us a clue as to what you're trying to find, we might be able to point you in the right direction.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:34 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
are you looking for something specific we could help you with?
LOL actually Ken, I was bored at work and was going to check out when I was a newb AND I was looking for a really old post about a colapsible rear box some small company was making when I first started reading this forum. I think they may have been sponsors at some point or another.

You mean it didn't show you your older posts, or it didn't show you the particular post you're looking for?

There are many reasons why an old post may no longer show up in the searches. As Happy said, if you give us a clue as to what you're trying to find, we might be able to point you in the right direction.
No it didnt find ANY from the time period stated.

Honestly it really isnt a big deal, I just thought it would be easier.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:40 AM
JK Jedi

That's strange... when I do a search for your user name and set the query to a year ago and older I come up with 49 posts. Check it out:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sear...archid=2113612
Old 02-24-2009, 08:45 AM
Eternal ***erator

LOL actually Ken, I was bored at work and was going to check out when I was a newb AND I was looking for a really old post about a colapsible rear box some small company was making when I first started reading this forum. I think they may have been sponsors at some point or another.

Honestly it really isnt a big deal, I just thought it would be easier.
I remeber that box, yeah, they where a sponsor for a while, I dont recall the name though... *thinking*
Old 02-24-2009, 08:57 AM
JK Junkie

That's strange... when I do a search for your user name and set the query to a year ago and older I come up with 49 posts. Check it out:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sear...archid=2113612
YA well you are a poopy head Guess I was doing something wrong....thanks.

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
I remeber that box, yeah, they where a sponsor for a while, I dont recall the name though... *thinking*
IF you think of it send me a PM or something Ken.....thanks....

Todd
Old 02-24-2009, 08:58 AM
Eternal ***erator

YA well you are a poopy head Guess I was doing something wrong....thanks.

IF you think of it send me a PM or something Ken.....thanks....

Todd

I'm still thinking, dont want to overtax my brain cell though, it is keeping my heart beating & my breathing regular.

Quick Reply: Posting History