Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Posting Threads - Noob

Old 11-12-2016, 03:48 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Posting Threads - Noob

So Ive been informed that i need to have 5 posts before i can start a thread in the "for sale" area. So, Im looking to post some threads about parts and advice from everyone, but i cant even find where to do that.

Everywhere i go other than, Jeep Forum Support or the Newbie section doesn't give me an option to "post new thread"...

So where am i support to start posting threads or get my "5" threads in??
Old 11-12-2016, 04:22 AM
Super Moderator

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Well first place to start is in the member build section this is where you can tell us about your Jeep and post pics. I like it because as I go back and look at my Jeep I can see the transition from
Mild to wild.

Other areas are the stock JK sections if you have questions, Modified JK section for mods you have done or thinking about doing. In the Water Cooler section are the staging areas where you can post up meet and greets or future wheeling trips or adventures.

Take some time and wander around make your self at home and believe me questions will come up.

Welcome to JK-F.

R/
Will

Quick Reply: Posting Threads - Noob