Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

quote clouds...

Old 09-25-2011, 11:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default quote clouds...

I've noticed when someone posts something, above their signature would be a favorite quote of theirs from someone else's post...how do I do that?

here's an example:

"Originally Posted by Midgear
go pick up a 4 tone train horn kit and strap it to 150 psi of air pressure and god bless whoever isnt paying attention to your wave.. if they run off the road, perhaps it'll be their opportunity to use 4wd."

Now, everytime I post something anywhere, I want this to show up at the bottom of my post. (as a quote cloud) because it's my favorite quote...I hope you know what I'm talking about. It's difficult to word since I don't know what it's referred to as. Thanks!!
Old 09-26-2011, 06:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKjeepguy
Copy and paste that quote into your signature. Then once it is in your signature, highlight the entire quote and click the "quote" icon. It is in the middle row, 4th icon from the right. it will put the quote brackets before and after quote.

Awesome...Thank you!

Quick Reply: quote clouds...