Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Still can't list items for sale :(

Old 11-11-2009, 02:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still can't list items for sale :(

Hey Folks,

I've got over 50 legitimate posts but I'm still not able to list items for sale. Anyone know if there is something I need to do to "activate" my user id in order to be able to list items?

Thanks,
Paul
Old 11-11-2009, 02:17 PM
JK Super Freak

If some of your posts are in the "anything and everything" section, the forum software doesn't count those towards your post total.
But I don't know why it would add them to your visible total of 52 but not actually count them, so that might not be it... just a guess.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:21 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by PaulW
Hey Folks,

I've got over 50 legitimate posts but I'm still not able to list items for sale. Anyone know if there is something I need to do to "activate" my user id in order to be able to list items?

Thanks,
Paul
If you just broke the 50 post mark you may have to wait an hour or so for the server to update your permissions.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:09 PM
JK Junkie

If you use Firefox, delete your cookies

Quick Reply: Still can't list items for sale :(