Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Suggestions, Suggestions, Suggestions.

Old 02-25-2014, 01:56 PM
-

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Suggestions, Suggestions, Suggestions.

I'm assuming this is where we can post suggestions, but we all know where assuming can get us.. anyway.. I took notice that the forum has member decals.. but what about other items.. wearables?. hoodies?.. I personally would like a red skull cap (snoogan) with the white or black JK logo on it.

K found the merchandise link, but sadly no snoogan. :(

Last edited by JeepWranglerNation; 02-25-2014 at 02:05 PM.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:04 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JeepWranglerNation
I'm assuming this is where we can post suggestions, but we all know where assuming can get us.. anyway.. I took notice that the forum has member decals.. but what about other items.. wearables?. hoodies?.. I personally would like a red skull cap (snoogan) with the white or black JK logo on it.
its under the merchandise tab...although one of the stores appears to be down at the moment...
Old 02-25-2014, 02:09 PM
-

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Edited..

Thanks.. Once I found the link.. I went searching for a delete post option..

Quick Reply: Suggestions, Suggestions, Suggestions.