Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Is there a way to...

Old 04-26-2008, 03:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is there a way to...

Display all pages of a thread at the same time?

Call me crazy, but I'd rather pull up the longer threads as a single page so I don't have to keep clicking. Especially, when it's a pic thread. It's hard to compare stuff when they're 2 or 3 page apart.

Can that option be put in?
Old 04-26-2008, 03:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Once you are signed in, in the upper right hand corner of the screen there is a button that says "user/cp." Click on that.
Once you get to that page, look on the left hand side of the screen and there is a side-bar menu. Click on the menu option called "edit options."
About halfway down that page there is a "thread option" menu. The third option is "Number of posts per page."
You can change it to be up to 40 posts on one page, however there isn't an option for all posts. 40 will get you all the posts for most threads though.
Hope that helps.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

Quick Reply: Is there a way to...