Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Unstable

Old 06-22-2019, 03:17 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unstable

Hi all, im new on this forum my jeep wobbles side to side whilst driving (shakes ones head side to side) how can i fix this problem, ive fitted new shokes but didnt help please help
Old 06-22-2019, 04:17 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,824 Likes on 1,594 Posts

You're not supplying much information about the jeep. Is this stock or lifted? your profile says this is a 2018??? I have to think it's lifted otherwise you'd be going to the dealer with the problem. Since I can't tell, I can't ask a mod to move this thread to the appropriate sub-forum. I'd repost your issue either under "Stock JK Tech" or "Modified JK Tech" and supply a lot more info about the jeep, the lift if there is one (brand, size, actual lift if possible), and we can help you from there. Right now you are posted in a sub-forum for people having problems with the actual website.

At the top of the page, go to "forums" and the in the drop down menu you'll see "Jeep JK Wrangler", and from there you will see the various sub-forums.

Quick Reply: Unstable