Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

We need iTrader or a forum for good buyer/sellers

Old 07-09-2008, 04:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question We need iTrader or a forum for good buyer/sellers

Just thorwing it out there- But I think we need either to adopt the iTrader or dedicate a forum for Feedback on buyers/sellers.

Many a board I've been on has something to at least indicate *something* about the guy you're going to be doing buisness with-- wheter that *something* is good, bad, or even a "no info" could help.

I've already had TWO guys here do an AWSOME job of getting stuff to me: I think that that kind of feedback is a great thing for someone else coming along next and wondering if they should be doi' biz' with them.......
Old 07-09-2008, 05:44 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ive mentioned it as well.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:23 PM
JK Jedi

Yes, it has been mentioned many times but, for several reasons, we have decided against it. It is very easy to search through a seller's post history to see how previous (if any) transactions have gone down. However, all activity that occurs in the For Sale section is at the sole risk of the buyer/seller.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:17 PM
JK Jedi

It's just not something the admin plan on implementing at this time.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Last edited by doojer; 07-09-2008 at 09:20 PM.

Quick Reply: We need iTrader or a forum for good buyer/sellers