Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

What do I need to do to sell decals on the forum?

Old 12-25-2013, 10:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do I need to do to sell decals on the forum?

Just wondering what I needed to do to sell decals here. Im not a company so not sure if I would be considered a vendor or not and would have to pay fees or anything? I wouldnt mind if I had ro just dont want to post before knowing, I searched around but didnt find anything and pmed a mod awhile back with no reply. Thanks.
Old 12-26-2013, 06:09 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 92 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by mudking
Just wondering what I needed to do to sell decals here. Im not a company so not sure if I would be considered a vendor or not and would have to pay fees or anything? I wouldnt mind if I had ro just dont want to post before knowing, I searched around but didnt find anything and pmed a mod awhile back with no reply. Thanks.
Hi,

Please send me a PM and I'll review our requirements for you. Welcome and thanks!

Bob

Quick Reply: What do I need to do to sell decals on the forum?