Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

anyone around Northeast AZ/four corners wanna help w/lift install?

Old 06-03-2011, 04:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone around Northeast AZ/four corners wanna help w/lift install?

This may be a crazy idea but I am looking to see if anyone that has installed a Rock Krawler midarm kit before wants to help me install this thing? I live in Northeast AZ and would pay you to help me if you want compensation. I am just trying to get out of paying an arm and a leg to have it installed at a shop, plus I wanna know how it all goes together and I like working on vehicles. Let me know if you or someone you know would be willing to do this project that lives relatively close to this area. Thank you in advance.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:18 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by burr.1983
This may be a crazy idea but I am looking to see if anyone that has installed a Rock Krawler midarm kit before wants to help me install this thing? I live in Northeast AZ and would pay you to help me if you want compensation. I am just trying to get out of paying an arm and a leg to have it installed at a shop, plus I wanna know how it all goes together and I like working on vehicles. Let me know if you or someone you know would be willing to do this project that lives relatively close to this area. Thank you in advance.
I have experience lifting my friends JKU with a Coil Lift but I'm a beginner too.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:16 PM
JK Newbie

Yeah me too. I have a lot of experience working on trucks but never with a lift or welding.

Quick Reply: anyone around Northeast AZ/four corners wanna help w/lift install?