Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Az Crew, CROWN KING 9-12?

Old 10-02-2009, 12:56 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Az Crew, CROWN KING 9-12?

We have 6 or 7 Jeeps out of Embry-Riddle planning on doing the backroad from Crown King next weekend. We were planning on convoying down from Prescott to PHX and starting the trail around 9 or 10 and ending whenever in CK. the Riddle Jeeps will probly keep going up the highway to Prescott or go down the hill to mayor.

My groups pretty easy for changes in plans so if anybody wants to come but needs a different day/time/meeting place feel free to say.

Any up to join us?
Old 10-02-2009, 03:32 PM
JK Freak

Wait, what? 9-12 already passed? What's going on?
Old 10-06-2009, 07:11 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by FlameRed
Wait, what? 9-12 already passed? What's going on?
9-12 as in OCt 9th-OCt 12th. some day in there.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:51 PM
JK Freak

Default update

So we are for sure running backroad to crown king this weekend. Planning on leaving on 10 Oct around 4 and setting up camp near the base of the TH for the night and heading out the next day around 9 or 10. If anybody wants to join in pm me and ill get you more.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wish I could make this one but just saw this post and already have plans. Have fun and a for me!!
Old 10-10-2009, 06:33 PM
JK Freak

Had a good trip! We ended up moving it all up a day since no one could go on sat. My JK buddy dropped out on me last second as well as another TJ. In all we had three jeeps all red, a YJ, TJ, and my JK with 8 people over 50 miles.

Minus the scraps, az pinstripes, and a little less room in the gas tank, the only two major trail damage actually didn't happen on the trail. The TJs hard top rear window just exploded and shattered when he hit a bump. The second was a engine mount came loose on the YJ. Easy Fix.

Ill see if i can get pictures up soon.

JPTwinz, missed you man. But theres always more trails to be discovered and more for the after party. We should get a group and head out sometime.

Quick Reply: Az Crew, CROWN KING 9-12?