Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Colorado Jeep rental

Old 08-03-2010, 09:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Colorado Jeep rental

Hey guys,

I'm going to be in the Denver area on vacation later in August. (My wife has family in the area). Do you guys know of any good places where I could rent a jeep for a day or two? I've been searching online and found a bunch of places, but I don't know how reputable any of them are.

Thanks!
Old 08-06-2010, 07:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Lightbulb an even better idea

I've come up with an even better idea:

I'll buy somebody a beer if they let me borrow their built jeep for a day. Hemi's preferred, but not required. Minimum 40" tires and winch.

Alright, alright. I'm just kidding. But seriously, anybody know of a decent place to rent a jeep?
Old 08-07-2010, 01:26 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by H315M4N
I've come up with an even better idea:

I'll buy somebody a beer if they let me borrow their built jeep for a day. Hemi's preferred, but not required. Minimum 40" tires and winch.

Alright, alright. I'm just kidding. But seriously, anybody know of a decent place to rent a jeep?
if your flying in from DIA I would check the car rentals by the airport. I used to rent Wranglers from them all the time. but that was back in 05/06 so i'm not sure if they have JKs. and if they do, they will more than likely have pizza cutter tires on them
Old 08-07-2010, 02:15 AM
JK Newbie

Hrm..... I'm from Colorado...

hehe, hertz has jeeps
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeep-wrangler-2010 (6)..jpg
Views:	42
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	80531  

Quick Reply: Colorado Jeep rental