Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Could use some help..

Old 01-20-2012, 01:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Could use some help..

Need some help for my son, he's looking for a heater moter for a 06 rubi his died an dosen't know area to much out of Hill AFB where he work out of there for the "DOD". Could use some help to fine one...Thanks Guys....
Old 01-20-2012, 02:06 PM
JK Junkie

Quadratec.com
Northridge4x4.com
4wd.com
4wheelparts.com
moparpartsponline.com
Old 01-20-2012, 10:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

I don't know where one is, but I know where one isn't. I called A-1 auto salvage up in Ogden looking for a part a few weeks ago. They told me they had about 10 Wranglers up there. I headed up there only to find out they didn't have a single one. I was a little upset about it. At least the weather is nice this week.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:13 AM
JK Newbie

Default Thanks

Originally Posted by joearod524
I don't know where one is, but I know where one isn't. I called A-1 auto salvage up in Ogden looking for a part a few weeks ago. They told me they had about 10 Wranglers up there. I headed up there only to find out they didn't have a single one. I was a little upset about it. At least the weather is nice this week.
That's what happen to him...lol

Quick Reply: Could use some help..