Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Denver - 4 Wheel Parts Jeep Event. Anyone going?

Old 07-11-2012, 08:36 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

will be there on Sunday. No shopping list, just going to check it out.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by G520

yes, it's in Denver.
what time u rollin down there?! is it at peoria?!
Old 07-14-2012, 11:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Waste of time

What a colossal waste of time. Thanks 4wp! I stand in line for 15 minutes to buy some bushwacker parts they say they have in stock at their Devner store, so I spend another 30 minutes in traffic, I wait in line at their store for another 20 minutes because they only have 2 people left working there for the day, the dipshit kid spends another 35 minutes trying to find the part. I swore he went to lunch. He comes back gets the other guy to finally help try to find it, only to realize 10 minutes later that the only one left was taken by the Bushwacker rep to install on a jeep for a demo. Brilliant!!! This is the second time I've gone to a store being told my parts are waiting to be picked up, only to find there's no parts. May have been my second time, but at least it was my last time!

The only thing I got out of it was talking to the airaide rep, he talked me out of getting a more expensive oil free filter type air box. He told me that they don't work well for offroading.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:12 PM
JK Freak

[QUOTE=RoysRig;3114411]What a colossal waste of time. Thanks 4wp! I stand in line for 15 minutes to buy some bushwacker parts they say they have in stock at their Devner store, so I spend another 30 minutes in traffic, I wait in line at their store for another 20 minutes because they only have 2 people left working there for the day, the dipshit kid spends another 35 minutes trying to find the part. I swore he went to lunch. He comes back gets the other guy to finally help try to find it, only to realize 10 minutes later that the only one left was taken by the Bushwacker rep to install on a jeep for a demo. Brilliant!!! This is the second time I've gone to a store being told my parts are waiting to be picked up, only to find there's no parts. May have been my second time, but at least it was my last time!

Sounds about right
Old 07-16-2012, 05:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

I had a good time.... even if it was just a large showroom floor, but what do you expect? Its not some huge off-road expo, its a convention to show off manufacturers, get them talking to customers, sell stuff at a little discount and drum up more business. My buddy walked away with a new ARB bumper for his tacoma that we installed saturday night. I walked away sadly with only a calendar and some brochures.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:25 AM
JK Freak

I thought it was ok. I did get a rigid halo flashlight for $79 ($20 off normal price) and a rear bumper for a smoking deal (saved ~$200) and had them install it for $80 which I thought was well worth my time. I was happy I went. I will go again just to make offers. Most everyone was more than willing to work well below the "show" price. I could have easily walked out with a winch too, but passed.

Quick Reply: Denver - 4 Wheel Parts Jeep Event. Anyone going?