Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Denver - help a fellow jeeper out

Old 07-22-2009, 08:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Denver - help a fellow jeeper out

So a jeep buddy of mine just lost his job, well actually his company shut down shop without notice as of this week and he now has no income coming in. below is his story. if anyone needs any labor done, let me know. he is a great guy and hard worker.

Hey guys, Long story short:So today i was informed that my company is deciding to close the doors, for a bit,this fri ..No business/money coming in to pay us to stand around...Really sux, was no warning or easing into it..just a decision that was made...SO..If anyone out there needs ANY type of general labor,fabrication,cleanup,demo etc. help, I'd love to help ya out...I'm very attention to detail oriented and not a slouch on anything I do. Like I said, ANYTHING that you may know of or need help with, i'd be more then happy to lend a hand for some extra $$ right now...Not looking for "oh poor me" or sympathy from anyone. Just looking to make an honest $$ to stay afloat til i can plant myself into another company.. Just thought I'd post here since the Jeep community is such a tight knit group of people .
btw, im a granite & marble fabricator and installer 4yr exp...
Old 07-22-2009, 08:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM Sent........

Quick Reply: Denver - help a fellow jeeper out