Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

desperate job seeking jeeper (phoenix)

Old 08-19-2009, 05:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Unhappy desperate job seeking jeeper (phoenix)

well i know this probably isnt the place to put this but I'm at a loss at this point. The economic downturn especially in the land development field has put me out of work for the last 7 months with no hopes of anything at this point. Well the bank has come a calling to take my baby away (my jeep of course)

I was hoping for anyones leads on any job possibilities out there.

my Field of expertise is software support and development specifically in the civil engineering field.

at this point I'll do anything though.

I also do wedding/event/sports photography

anybody know anyone that could help me out before im on these forums to just look at other peoples fun?

thanks
Nick
Old 08-20-2009, 06:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man I wish you the best of luck it sucks out there now.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Grand Canyon University is hiring financial aide, enrollment, academic and military counselors. No experience needed, they'll send you to a three week training class near Peoria & I-17. Jobs are located at either their Peoria & I-17 offices, or in Tempe on Grove Parkway, just east of Priest. Customer service experience is helpful and a two year degree in "any" field is needed to get a foot in the door. Employee's can further their education for free.

Pay starts at $15.00 an hour with 20 paid days time off a year and 10 paid holidays. Christmas Eve and the day after Thanksgiving are a freebie for paid time off. Monday~Friday, days only with some O/T.

Go a Google for their website for more info and to apply.

Quick Reply: desperate job seeking jeeper (phoenix)