Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Does anyone have a 7 degree tie rod reamer, or welder near Colorado Springs

Old 03-30-2019, 12:51 AM
JK Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Does anyone have a 7 degree tie rod reamer, or welder near Colorado Springs

By chance does anyone on here live close to Colorado Springs, and have a reamer for the 1 ton tie rod ends that i could rent/borrow? I would be willing to put a deposit down, or how ever you would feel comfortable working it, and even supply beer for the help. I just need to ream my pitman arm, and don't see any reason to buy one just for that... Thanks in advance.

Also, I'm looking for someone that can weld, as I want to install my rock sliders when I get home after rebuilding my steering. I don't have my garage setup for one yet. Again, I'm willing to pay someone, and can supply beer for the help again.
Old 04-01-2019, 06:29 AM
JK Newbie

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

You looking for someone to weld them to your JK for you?
Old 04-01-2019, 06:33 AM
JK Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by akguy09 View Post
You looking for someone to weld them to your JK for you?
correct, I don't have the availability of using a welder anymore
Old 04-19-2019, 04:57 AM
JK Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

One of the dudes I work with does welding on the side. Will ask him what he has going on if you are still looking

Quick Reply: Does anyone have a 7 degree tie rod reamer, or welder near Colorado Springs

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: