Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Does anyone have a 7 degree tie rod reamer, or welder near Colorado Springs

Old 03-30-2019, 12:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Does anyone have a 7 degree tie rod reamer, or welder near Colorado Springs

By chance does anyone on here live close to Colorado Springs, and have a reamer for the 1 ton tie rod ends that i could rent/borrow? I would be willing to put a deposit down, or how ever you would feel comfortable working it, and even supply beer for the help. I just need to ream my pitman arm, and don't see any reason to buy one just for that... Thanks in advance.

Also, I'm looking for someone that can weld, as I want to install my rock sliders when I get home after rebuilding my steering. I don't have my garage setup for one yet. Again, I'm willing to pay someone, and can supply beer for the help again.
Old 04-01-2019, 06:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

You looking for someone to weld them to your JK for you?
Old 04-01-2019, 06:33 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by akguy09
You looking for someone to weld them to your JK for you?
correct, I don't have the availability of using a welder anymore
Old 04-19-2019, 04:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

One of the dudes I work with does welding on the side. Will ask him what he has going on if you are still looking
Old 06-25-2020, 11:06 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,815 Likes on 1,585 Posts

Hey guys, I'm up in your area in mid-July as I travel to visit my dad in Florissant. Just curious if anyone has an interest hitting a couple trails, either there in Colorado Springs or out by Beuna Vista area. I know it's a shot in the dark, but always looking for people to wheel with when I'm in that area. It's been a few years since I've been up by Eagle Rock/Saran Wrap. Think I'll try to run Chinaman Gulch this year and possibly Half Moon out by Leadville. I'm primarily looking 7/12 - 7/15 (Sunday - Wed).

Russ
Old 06-27-2020, 12:58 PM
JK Newbie

Default trail run

Originally Posted by resharp001
Hey guys, I'm up in your area in mid-July as I travel to visit my dad in Florissant. Just curious if anyone has an interest hitting a couple trails, either there in Colorado Springs or out by Beuna Vista area. I know it's a shot in the dark, but always looking for people to wheel with when I'm in that area. It's been a few years since I've been up by Eagle Rock/Saran Wrap. Think I'll try to run Chinaman Gulch this year and possibly Half Moon out by Leadville. I'm primarily looking 7/12 - 7/15 (Sunday - Wed).

Russ
I wish I could make it, but due to the lock downs over here I'm still stuck with no flight back to the US anytime soon...

Quick Reply: Does anyone have a 7 degree tie rod reamer, or welder near Colorado Springs