Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Dune Buggy In Moab & Ouray / Telluride?

Old 07-27-2009, 02:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dune Buggy In Moab & Ouray / Telluride?

We're going to be in Moab on Aug 8th and 9th then head to Colorado for a few days. A buddy of mine is thinking about meeting up with us, but he wants to bring his dune buggy out along with a couple quads. When I say buggy I'm talking the typical everyday street legal buggy with an 1835, king pin front end, no cutting brakes, 32" Mud Terrains, etc. Not a high HP sand rail with monster suspension travel.

Do people run buggies around Moab or CO trails? I only found one video on You Tube of a buggy in Moab. (Granted, it's hard to search as all the rock buggies come up.)

Thanks!
Old 07-27-2009, 09:08 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If its street legal you won't have any problems. You have to use a few paved roads to get into the towns. Like Million $ Highway. (which is awesome!) Most stock rigs can do most of the trails around there.

Quick Reply: Dune Buggy In Moab & Ouray / Telluride?