Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Four Corners Job Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 11:25 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Four Corners Job Thread

A lot of us are loosing our jobs......

How 'bout we get networking on here and help each other out wherever possible....Post your desired job and location...if you see something or someone you can help then do the jeep thing and PM some contact info or a LinkedIn link....

I'll start..

I need a higher end sales job, preferably in medical device or software sales.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:05 PM
JK Freak

This sounds like a good idea. I need a good bartending job around the Denver area. Let me know if you hear of anything and i'll do the same for you guys.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:26 AM
JK Newbie

I'm going to school in Colorado Springs next semester for architectural design and I need to be able to work my way through school. I'd really love to get a job/internship at a construction/architecture firm but any job will do at this point!

If anybody knows of anything in the Springs or Pueblo let me know, I'd really appreciate it!
Old 03-25-2009, 02:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by a-squared
A lot of us are loosing our jobs......

How 'bout we get networking on here and help each other out wherever possible....Post your desired job and location...if you see something or someone you can help then do the jeep thing and PM some contact info or a LinkedIn link....

I'll start..

I need a higher end sales job, preferably in medical device or software sales.
PM sent....

Quick Reply: Four Corners Job Thread