Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Kingman area

Old 01-19-2012, 08:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kingman area

Just curious if there are any jkers in Kingman. My parents might be moving there and next week Thursday I am going to be there checking out some homes and things. So if you see a rescue green jk with a silver state jk sticker that would be me. *wave*
Old 01-26-2012, 08:33 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, saw a LOT of wranglers, no JK members or at least none that were tagged as so. Saw a goof part of that valley and am a bit annoyed with the realtor. I kept telling him the house I wanted to see and he more or less refused to take us to it so we went on our own and I may end up getting that one, or I should say my parents might. It is nice and away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to get things when you need to. Hopefully we can get it at a good price now. It is already fairly cheap but been on the market for almost 4 years so that should allow us to get it even cheaper. Like I said it is a bit out there with views of the mountains on the west rim. I LOVED it but I am that way. Hope everyone else had a good day.

Quick Reply: Kingman area