Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Line-X near Denver for a reasonable price?

Old 04-17-2009, 02:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Line-X near Denver for a reasonable price?

I just left the top off my Jeep for the last 2 days while it rained then snowed. In my effort to dry everything out and put the top back on I pulled the carpet and its got me thinking...time for Line-X

I just called two places near Denver, CO and if I bring the Jeep to them gutted, including removing the roll bar(heck no), it would be 750, and 850. For grins I asked one of the guys about doing the interior of the hardtop and was quoted 400.

Does anyone know of a place that knows how to do this for a hell of a lot cheaper? Anything over 650 for this seems really really expensive...I was quoted 500 for my TJ a few years back but instead I used a roll on bed liner on it and wouldn't go down the route again.

Any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00393.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	22495   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00394.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	22496  
Old 04-18-2009, 07:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PCulligan
I just left the top off my Jeep for the last 2 days while it rained then snowed. In my effort to dry everything out and put the top back on I pulled the carpet and its got me thinking...time for Line-X

I just called two places near Denver, CO and if I bring the Jeep to them gutted, including removing the roll bar(heck no), it would be 750, and 850. For grins I asked one of the guys about doing the interior of the hardtop and was quoted 400.

Does anyone know of a place that knows how to do this for a hell of a lot cheaper? Anything over 650 for this seems really really expensive...I was quoted 500 for my TJ a few years back but instead I used a roll on bed liner on it and wouldn't go down the route again.

Any ideas?

I will be doing the interior of mine soon. This seems pricey or more than what I would pay. Keep looking....

Quick Reply: Line-X near Denver for a reasonable price?