Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Looking for Denver area shop to install gussets

Old 02-22-2009, 07:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Denver area shop to install gussets

Hey guys, I'd like to install front C gussets before moab JK jam, and am looking for a good Denver area shop to do the work for me. I'm both not super handy with a wrench, and also super lazy (hey, I installed my bumper all by myself so I'm not too much of a noob). Anyway, I'd like to have a shop that will stand behind their work do it for me, especially since I've read some horror stories about welders damaging the axle grease by over-heating the axle during the process.

I had HCP4x4 install my lift and they were awesome. I was really impressed with their service. I am going to call them tomorrow and get a quote for the gusset work, but I wanted to ask here if anyone had a recommendation.

Thanks.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:29 AM
JK Freak

I'd say HCP4X4....

They're probably the premier shop in the area....

Although they can be a little cocky....but overall they're still the best bet...
Old 02-24-2009, 11:38 AM
JK Newbie

I've had a lot of work done at quite a few different shops around town, as has my Dad, uncle, and best friend. All of us are on the same page that All American 4X4 repair off of Santa Fe and 470 is the best. They charge a little bit more, but in the 4 lifts that we have had them instal, 6 lockers, 8 gear sets and a whole bunch of other repairs, we have never had to take ANYTHING back to have them fix something. They do it right, and they do it right the first time.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:01 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by a-squared
I'd say HCP4X4....

They're probably the premier shop in the area....

Although they can be a little cocky....but overall they're still the best bet...
X2 on HCP4x4

If you feel they are a bit cocky

tell them that you were sent by Luai..

I'm there all the time.. they will take good care of your Jeep

plus the guy who does all the welding is top notch in my opinion

Quick Reply: Looking for Denver area shop to install gussets