Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Mid-week trail runs

Old 06-20-2010, 06:03 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mid-week trail runs

Who in the area actually runs trails during the week? I work all weekend, and can never get out with any of my friends, and none of my co-workers fourwheel, so I'm trying to find a new crowd to hit the trails with.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm in the exact same boat. In fact, after I get my cable installed tomorrow morning, I'm wide open on time to wheel until Wednesday night. If you want to hit some trails tomorrow after noon or anytime on Tuesday (6-22) I'm game.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bump, is anybody up for running anything tomorrow, 6-22?
Old 06-21-2010, 08:23 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Heavy Metal
Bump, is anybody up for running anything tomorrow, 6-22?
I would have gone... but I had to work an extra night, and I wont be off until 7AM, so I will be home sleeping. Might be interested in something early on Wednesday the 23rd...
Old 06-21-2010, 08:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wednesday might work for something within a reasonable distance from Denver, but I gotta be at the airport that night by 5, which means we'd need to be done (depending on the trail) at some point shortly after noon. I'm game though, I hear Red Cone might be open in the next couple of days....
Old 06-21-2010, 08:54 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Heavy Metal
Wednesday might work for something within a reasonable distance from Denver, but I gotta be at the airport that night by 5, which means we'd need to be done (depending on the trail) at some point shortly after noon. I'm game though, I hear Red Cone might be open in the next couple of days....
I've never done red cone, but I hear it is a good time.

Quick Reply: Mid-week trail runs