Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Moab Labor Day Weekend 2009!

Old 09-12-2009, 10:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn! At least you made it through Steelbender without blowing the front end apart! That would have been a chore to drag you through the rest of the way! At least we know your winch is in perfect working order!!
Old 09-12-2009, 11:44 AM
JK Freak

F CLIFF HANGER! Na..it was a great trail one of my favs but i made it out and back and will never do it again. The ledge next to the cliff had me shaking so bad i almost parked it. Def a seat belt off moment so you at least have a 50% chance of getting out of the pasenger side!
Old 09-12-2009, 01:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey all I just got my video (mini-movie heh it's 18 minutes long) of my moab trip up...

http://vimeo.com/6547880
Old 09-12-2009, 04:17 PM
JK Freak

Default Cliff Hanger.

Originally Posted by voodoojk
F CLIFF HANGER! Na..it was a great trail one of my favs but i made it out and back and will never do it again. The ledge next to the cliff had me shaking so bad i almost parked it. Def a seat belt off moment so you at least have a 50% chance of getting out of the pasenger side!
Eh, Cliff Hanger was a breeze....the drop off is just a little off camber with a 5 foot drop off to the next ledge. But your right, the 1000 foot cliff just to side of the drop off is a little nerve racking. The drive back up the ledge is kinda freaky too, cause you gotta go back the way you came!

Quick Reply: Moab Labor Day Weekend 2009!