Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Moving to Tucson, looking to rent a house in Marana or Oro Vally $1,000-$1,500 month

Old 06-11-2010, 05:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moving to Tucson, looking to rent a house in Marana or Oro Vally $1,000-$1,500 month

I am moving to Tucson next month and I want a house in Marana or Oro Valley. Something in the $1,000-$1,500 a month range. I am flying out The 18th of June for a week to find something. Let me know if you know of any. Maybe email them to me, 417matt@gmail.com Thanks, Matt
Old 06-11-2010, 08:06 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm up near Oro Valley... I don't know of any specific houses near me but I have used the tucson multiple listing service website before to look for homes... check out tarmls.com. You can narrow your search based on area, sq ft, price, etc. Oh be sure to down select to "rental" so you don't have to sift through all of the homes for sale.

Your coming at the perfect time to roast your balls off!

Quick Reply: Moving to Tucson, looking to rent a house in Marana or Oro Vally $1,000-$1,500 month