Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

New Jk owner in AZ

Old 03-26-2009, 03:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Jk owner in AZ

i've had my JK for about 7 months now. i am currently ot of contry and will return in july. I'm just checking to see how many of us there are. planing some simple upgrade when i get home. let me know who's out there. i live in Tucson Az. keep me posted on what's going on so i can at least get to know everyone from here.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Let me be the first to welcome you. The az group does a run every month. And we try to make it so stockers can run too. But yeah once you start doing mods you will never quit haha
Old 03-26-2009, 08:39 PM
JK Freak

Welcome to the Tucson group. I just arrived here a month ago, and love it just like I thought I would. Hope to see you on some runs. Just follow the 'Tucson Crew B.S. Say Anything' thread, and you should know about any run happening as well as getting to know everyone. Those who I have met so far are cool.

Old 03-26-2009, 08:41 PM
JK Junkie

Welcome!

Quick Reply: New Jk owner in AZ